About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Article Response: Red dwarf star: Distant rocky planet 'could be future human home'

Article Link Red dwarf star: Distant rocky planet 'could be future human home' | MNN - Mother Nature Network

Photobucket

Image: NIF


Response Life on planet Gliese 581d? Could it be possible that human beings can sustain life on any other planet? According to this article, planet Gliese 581d can sustain life. As long as a planet has a stable climate, a water source and oxygen human life can survive. I do believe Earth is not the only planet that can maintain life. It wouldn't be such a bad idea if the planet was closer to Earth. Can you imagine traveling from planet to planet? Imagine if it took you 300,000 years. That's just ridiculous. I can barely ride in a car for an hour without getting aggravated. If it was closer, I feel if the climate on planet is stable I would love to see how much further we can go. My main concern is how bad of a shape this planet is, I hope that if we did find another one that people won't destroy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment