About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Meet Me In The Garden Pt. 6

Hey guys! This is week 6 already here in the community garden. There are some things about these plots that bother me. When I look at each row in the plot, they look like they fight for water because there is one growing so nicely. This leaves the other struggling. Then I see holes in my eggplant leaves, so I know there are bugs still eating my plants. I still see no tomatoes growing, yet I do see an eggplant flower growing. Other than those things I do see sort of slow progress. This was also the week I add more plant food to the plots like I first started doing during week 4, but instead I was given organic plant food from the conservancy. I sprinkled it around the plants then watered them. The conservancy also brought by a gardening tool trunk and some supplies to use.

Friday June 17, 2011

Plot 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Plot 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Got some good rain Thursday and Friday

Photobucket


Sunday June 19, 2011

Plot 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Plot 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Stroll through the garden




Tuesday June 21, 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Plot 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Plot 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Check out my new garden blog and follow here at Garden and the City

1 comment:

  1. The garden's looking good, girl! I wish I knew how to garden. . .I def need more patience! lol

    check me out if you get the chance and maybe we could follow and support each others blogs?: http://carrymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete