About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Meet Me In The Garden Pt. 4

So this is week four guys and I do see some changes in my vegetables. I do see them trying to grow stronger and fuller. Both plots are looking good. I'm more confident than I was when I first started. Everyone's garden is showing progress and before you know it they will be ready to harvest. Here are some photos and videos of my progress.

Wednesday June 1, 2011

Plot 1

Photobucket


Plot 2

Photobucket


Photobucket



Tuesday June 7, 2011

Plot 1

Some plant food my neighbor recommended for us to use. Put a tablespoon of it in a gallon of water and sprinkle it on plants. Today will mark my first day using it. I'll have to use more in two weeks.

Photobucket


Plot 1

Photobucket

Photobucket


Plot 2

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Around the garden

Photobucket

Photobucket

My sister

Photobucket

My neighbors

Photobucket


Done for the day

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I need to start buying my veggies from you!! No pesticides or weird chemicals! love it!

    ReplyDelete