About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Meet Me In The Garden Pt. 16

This is going on week 16 already. Time is sure flying by fast. It's so cool how this garden has grown and provided us with great meals free at charge and much more healthier. This was such an amazing way to spend my summer and to track the progress is even more amazing.

Week 16 wasn't an easy week. It encountered heavy rain and wind from Hurricane Irene when it touched basis on the east coast. The some of the stems on the tomato plants snapped or wilted over. People who grew corn, had corn stalks falling over. The plants did benefit from the rain because of the heat prior to the storm drying them out. Plus they were fed plant food earlier that week.

Friday August 26, 2011

Plot 1

Photobucket


Plot 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Plot 3

Photobucket


Sunday August 28, 2011

These photos show the affects of Hurricane Irene

Plot 1

Photobucket

Photobucket


Plot 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Plot 3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


More affects of Hurricane Irene around the garden from August 27 - August 28, 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Yummy from the garden!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment