About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Meet Me In The Garden Pt. 12

Week 12 of my weekly garden updates. It is also a new month. This week was "feeding week" again with the all purpose plant food. We had a few thunderstorms and some hot days as well. Things are looking greener and greener everyday. We were able to pick more tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers. The peas are even growing. It looks way better than last week. Much better.

Monday August 1, 2011

Plot 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Plot 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Plot 3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



At the Greater Newark Conservancy's Potluck Dinner

Good food, good music, good people and tons of fun! People brought in homemade dishes most of which were made from garden grown vegetables.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Dancing to Michael Jackson. Good times!






Check out my new garden blog and follow here at Garden and the City

2 comments:

  1. that food looks sooooo good. my neighbor brought over some zucchini from his garden and i thoroughly enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. miam miam
    YUMMY
    THISPOST IS DELICIOUSSSSS :D

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete